Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating sites for men Berlin Kostiyanik 25 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Kostiyanik
City: Berlin, Germany
Marital status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Languages: German (10)
Children: No children
Body: Medium
Weight: 65 kg (143 lb)
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 6 ins)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Religion: Christian
Education: College degree
Job: Architect/town planner
offline 17 days
Kostiyanik Berlin

gay sugar daddy dating sites free

The best hookup sites are designed to meet your needs. Date a gay. Dating services, personals, matchmaking and sex advice for gay men only. There are plenty of gay dating apps to choose from, but HER and Grindr are probably the best known, but other sites have plateaued in popularity. Many experts agree that same-sex couples have stronger chemistry than straight couples. Peter 66 Schiffdorf - gay online dating websites It doesn't expire, so you can continue to use it as long as you want to!

About Kostiyanik:

Hey. I'm looking for a relationship. I hope that I have someone like me and we met. I no longer even know what to say about myself here. I think I'm beautiful and I have worthy relationship. Because I am a very long time without relationships. I want to find the same man.

Hobbies:

My hobbies are cars and nature. I love the sport more. I really like cats and dogs. And as I like to spend time in nature to observe wildlife. But this is not the main hobby. Machines like me since childhood. I like running. Running, he corrects my health.

Looking for:

I'm looking for a man for a relationship. I am not very krasivoego man. I do not care whether or not he beautiful. The most important thing that his soul was very good. I hope that there are men and I have good reason to register here.

online chat gay

40-75

Partner children:

not important

« prev next »