Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay online dating sydney Turlock TYRONE 56 y.o.

Personal details
Name: TYRONE
City: Turlock, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Languages: English (10)
Children: 2 children
Weight: 114 kg (251 lb)
Height: 193 cm (6 ft 3 ins)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: ENGINEERING
offline 120 days
TYRONE Turlock

gay male dating sites

Gay dating websites are a great way to meet single men looking for a relationship. Date a gay. Dating services, personals, matchmaking and sex advice for gay men only. It matches you with three to seven potential matches at a time, and most of these men are high-paid professionals who are looking for serious relationships. One of the main benefits of gay dating is that same-sex couples have similar libidos. Preston 50 Asheville - gay dating thailand It has a reputation as a straight-only dating site, but that's not true anymore.

About TYRONE:

I have two daughters (I love dearly) I am very committed and am there for my friends and family. I am an Electrical Engineer and have been in the trade all my adult life. I am an optimistic person with a good sense of humor. Laughter is God�s gift to us all. I am a Christian. I love to travel to Mexico. Where we can walk on the beach, explore caves, offroad, fish, and enjoy all the wonderful people and foods. I am kind hearted, very stable, funny, educated, and with lots of love for my whole family and friends.

Hobbies:

Swimming, off road Baja CA, fishing, boating, I love to travel (mainly Mexico & USA), BBQ with friends and family, swim, ride off road, and hang out watching movies or just read books..

Looking for:

I am looking for a woman that is good with family. My daughters have wonderful hearts and love people and animal. I am looking for a soul mate that will be there to hold my hand be honest, true, passionate, and be able to help lead the house. I am looking for an easy going, kind hearted, happy, and honest, caring, truthful woman.

lgbt online chat

61-81

« prev next »