Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay women dating sites Henderson Tyrone 62 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Tyrone
City: Henderson, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Languages: English (10)
Children: 1 child
Weight: 84 kg (185 lb)
Height: 184 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: Executive Management
offline 102 days
Tyrone Henderson

romeo gay dating

Despite its censorship, Squirt is one of the most fun and explicit gay dating apps around. Cory 27 Kitchener - gay mormon dating site If you're looking for a gay man, make sure you check out the best gay dating sites. However, you should use caution if you live in an area where homophobia is an issue. Shaun 55 Dublin - best free gay dating app You can search profiles based on their location or username, and then match them up by interest.

About Tyrone:

I am kind-hearted, devoted, loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, and depdendable. I am nice to be with and I have no vices nor bad habits. I am also very generous and thoughtful, and romantic.

Hobbies:

When I have free time, my hobbies and interest depend on the season and weather. During the summer, I love to spend time at the beach and ocean. I like to go boating and go on vacation on a cruise ship. During the fall, I love to attend American football games and watch all the excitement and energy. During the winter, I like to attend concerts and dance to live high energy rhythm and blue bands with good singers. During the spring, I like to play tennis, go walking and hiking.

Looking for:

I am seeking a woman who is devoted, dedicated, loyal and trustworthy. A woman who can become my best friend, and future wife to spend the rest of my life with.

lgbt social networking websites

58-68

« prev next »