Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay uk dating Spanish Springs Marty 47 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Marty
City: Spanish Springs, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Languages: English (10)
Children: No Children
Weight: 68 kg (149 lb)
Height: 180 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Catholic
Education: High school
Job: farmer
offline 28 days
Marty Spanish Springs

silverdaddies - dating for mature gay men

This dating app connects gay singles in your city, which is useful if you want to find a gay man. Chat with singles from Bridgetown The best part is that it's free to send and receive messages. To avoid being a victim of catfishing, you should meet in public and schedule a video call before going on a first date. Mina Brown 38 Burbank - gay bears dating There are plenty of gay hookup sites online to satisfy the libido of men of all ages.

About Marty:

I am looking for someone to share my life with . I am easy going , low tempered . I am a very caring man and like to be treated like I treat other people , respect and honestly. I love kids and hope to have a family of my own , full of love !!!!! . I like romantic dinners , walks on the beach , cuddling ,movies , traveling and just being active . I have a lot of LOVE to give that someone special and hope your the one . If you want to know more , just ask and I shall tell .

Hobbies:

I have many interests and I like to be active. I really like sports , playing and watching. I like to try new things and like having fun.

Looking for:

I am looking for someone who is sweet , caring , honest and who wants children .

lesbian social network app

38-56

« prev next »