Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

top gay dating sites Yakima Lloyd 51 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Lloyd
City: Yakima, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Languages: English (10)
Children: 1 child
Weight: 90 kg (198 lb)
Height: 192 cm (6 ft 3 ins)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: Nurse
offline 66 days
Lloyd Yakima

gay dating sites in usa

The membership is free and there is no charge to join the site. Anthony 54 Hawthorne - speed dating gay GayCupid is one of the most popular options on the market and has helped thousands of men find their perfect match. Online catfishing is a real issue in the digital age. Donald 56 Germantown: ID7767. With so many gay dating sites on the market, finding someone suitable for you shouldn't be difficult.

About Lloyd:

My closest friends describe me as a goof ball but an Intellectual one with a twist of spice. A traditional and Terrific single father with a flare for life. A awesome person for you to make a life with, so write me Mrs. right. A Fantastic individual with lots of love and romance flowing through his bones. OK so I am dramatically increasing my own self value at this point but hey! I have to try to gain Browne points to keep you reading.

Hobbies:

Camping, hiking, boating, water skiing, fishing, walks, bike riding, bowling, dancing, Nursing. Basically anything outdoors and or fun! I want a partner which will try new things with me--even if she doesnt like them,

Looking for:

Looking for un-emotional partner, with a loving and good natured attitude. She must be the type that exhibits loyalty, effection, and have a strong desire for family closeness. I dont like woman which are secretive and or permiscuous, so Have your priorities about life in order. I am easy to please and dont expect much, so I am usually happy go lucky--you should be also. If you are demanding or high maintanence I am not the guy for you. I am looking for a friend--lover--partner for life. I am not looking for someone who is insecure or needs me to constantly make her feel worth something-- I already take care of my daughter on my own and dont want another. SO NO CLINGY, insecure, extra emotional woman.

uk gay guys

44-59

« prev next »