Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay online dating uk Spokane Karl 58 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Karl
City: Spokane, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Languages: English (10)
Children: 1 child
Weight: 79 kg (174 lb)
Height: 178 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Education: Medical degree
Job: Dentist
offline 62 days
Karl Spokane

manhunt gay dating and chat

Moreover, you can choose to reveal more about yourself. Brad 69 East Hartford - best gay dating websites 2014 Both apps have easy-to-use registration systems, and you can filter the matches based on your preferences. It supports 25 different languages and has millions of gay users worldwide. Chat with people from Thailand - date-a-gay OkCupid has a reputation as the straight dating app but has a growing number of gay members online.

About Karl:

..I am a self employed professional, who spends alot of time with my job, My spare time is mostly taken up with my two sons. I am health conscious and try to stay healthy with the food I eat and the amount of exercise I get. I enjoy doing cultural things like going to the theater and to concerts. I also enjoy good dinners out on the town. I am able to travel a lot and enjoy going to new places. The most important thing for me still is my family and I am looking for that special person to be in my life and I in hers for as long as we live.

Hobbies:

..Snow and water skiing, exercising at the gym, riding bicycle, swimming reading,

Looking for:

..The woman I am looking for should be well educated enjoy cultural activities have a desire to be in a strong family relatiionship and be willing to give and recieve a lot of love.

lgbt los angeles

24-42

« prev next »