Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

Top women

gay friendly dating sites Miami Justina 38 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Justina
City: Miami, USA
Marital status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Languages: English (1)
Children: No children
Body: Medium
Weight: 45 kg (99 lb)
Height: 136 cm (4 ft 5 ins)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Religion: Catholic
Education: University degree
Job: oil business
offline 2649 days
Justina Miami

best gay dating apps 2021

You can also rate profiles on these websites and communicate with other members by email or message. Bunbury gay teen dating websites - free gaysites Once you've signed up, you can search for gay members in your area using their profiles or by their pictures. Most online dating sites have policies about scams and should protect their members. Date a gay. Dating services, personals, matchmaking and sex advice for gay men only. You can also browse based on your interests and other criteria.

About Justina:

My name is Justina Dares lived in USA Florida in Miami, I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 30 Year old well build, about 108lbs solid, 5"6' in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.

Hobbies:

I enjoy long walks, wine/candles, dining, movies, soft music, and playfulness with a men, as well as other open social activities.In my spare time I enjoy working out, (GYM) Basketball, music, studying the Bible, and Reading.

Looking for:

I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.I am looking for nice Decent Christian man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right.

male gay websites

40-75

Partner children:

not important

« prev next »

Hot women