Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating sites south africa Somerset Joshua 57 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Joshua
City: Somerset, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Languages: English (10)
Children: 1 child
Weight: 80 kg (176 lb)
Height: 180 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Job: Civil Engineer Project Manager
offline 155 days
Joshua Somerset

best gay dating apps 2020

They have computer-generated systems to improve their matching abilities. Buenaventura Lakes homo dating - gay chat websites The best part is that this dating app is available for both Android and iPhone. Regardless of whether you are a man or a woman, it's essential to be aware of scammers when online dating. Date a gay. Dating services, personals, matchmaking and sex advice for gay men only. You can find gay singles near you by location or by username.

About Joshua:

I am a humble, respectful, kind, playful, educated, christian man with many traditional values. I have a young heart. I do not have bad habits. I own a beautiful farm 5 miutes from the local town. I have a 14 year old daughter.

Hobbies:

I enjoy many outdoor activities all year from winter skiing to summer hiking, biking and swimming. There is a beautiful mountain resort nearby and many nature trails, rivers and lakes. I live in the country and enjoy nature, animals, horses and working around home. I enjoy movies, theatre, sporting events, family functions and time with my daughter and my friends. I enjoy visiting cities and the ocean. I wish to enjoy my next adventure with my future love.

Looking for:

Please, I am only interested in a serious relationship with a woman that would want to share her life with me here in the USA. I hope to find a loving, kind, beautiful, christian woman. I hope she would love animals, especially horses, children and living in the country and not in the city. I want to add a woman's gentle touch to my life and home.

meet gay girls

43-54

« prev next »