Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating websites for teens Wenatchee Jeffrey 55 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Jeffrey
City: Wenatchee, USA
Marital status: Never married
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Languages: English (10)
Children: No Children
Weight: 84 kg (185 lb)
Height: 183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: Radiologic Technologist
offline 149 days
Jeffrey Wenatchee

gay dating tips

Many users of the app have found love thanks to it, and the app encourages singles to follow their hearts. Date a gay. Dating services, personals, matchmaking and sex advice for gay men only. Grindr works on Android and iPhones, and it uses the location of your phone to connect you with other gay users. The vast network of gay men on these sites means that they're available round the clock, whether you're bi-curious or searching for your perfect date. Raphael 34 California - gay dating uk Using Grindr doesn't judge you.

About Jeffrey:

My friends would say i'm kind, enthusiastic, but easy going, athletic, compassionate. I have great trust in people, always finding the good within them. I play guitar, and enjoy playing and creating music. I also like dogs and taking them for hiking or swimming.

Hobbies:

Music, basketball, walking, designing, landscaping, guitar, movies, aerobics, swimming, finance and economics.

Looking for:

I wish to meet a woman that is goodhearted, kind, compassionate whom enjoys family and home, as well as travel and outdoors and any other interests she might enjoy for herself. I would like her to wish to create a family, and a home that is filled with love and affection.

meet local guys

42-53

« prev next »