Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay teen dating sites Nashville Gene 57 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Gene
City: Nashville, USA
Marital status: Never married
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Languages: English (10)
Children: No Children
Weight: 68 kg (149 lb)
Height: 180 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: Computer Programmer
offline 53 days
Gene Nashville

gay christian dating

This app will allow you to meet and date with gay men of any age or sexual orientation. Caracas gay local sex - chat teen gay If you're worried about online dating scams, be aware of the red flags and be extra cautious. Using generic messages to attract a potential date will not work. Date a gay. Dating services, personals, matchmaking and sex advice for gay men only. You can even chat with them or even invite them to meet up in person.

About Gene:

I live a healthy, simple lifestyle. I like to be physically and mentally active most of the time. I love animals especially cats. I have a deep spiritual faith. I am cheerful, intelligent, caring, honest, reliable and I love to laugh. I can speak and understand some Russian. My deepest desire is to have a great marriage to a loving wife with happy children.

Hobbies:

Sports, reading, fitness, animals, discussions, music, stock and commodities trading.

Looking for:

I am looking for a woman who wants to make family the most important part of her life. Some one who is cheerful, honest and affectionate. I want some one that desires the love I have to give, wants a stable happy family-life and who wants to have children.

local gay hookups

54-66

« prev next »