Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay and lesbian dating sites Stony Plain Gaetan 67 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Gaetan
City: Stony Plain, Canada
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Languages: French (8), English (10)
Children: No Children
Weight: 68 kg (149 lb)
Height: 166 cm (5 ft 5 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Catholic
Job: aircraft assembler
offline 114 days
Gaetan Stony Plain

gay chatting and dating

Members can search through profiles by location, ages, and fetishes. Darrell 23 Zamboanga - gay mens dating Typical online dating sites include harassment, baseless questions about sexual histories, and fetishization. OkCupid is free to join, browse profiles, and chat, and your account never expires. Rick 50 San Diego - gay dating inverness A popular gay hookup site, MenNation, has 93 million profiles.

About Gaetan:

I am a person with great sense of humour...I like romantic settings, for example; taking a snowmobile ride
at three o'clock in the night time, and stopping in the middle of the frozen lake just to enjoy the silence and looking at the stars...
But i can be very party animal too since i was a dj in a disco-bar for many years. I enjoy cinema, reading
expensive cars, nice restaurants, but i love taking care of my house, since i enjoy flowers, and gardening. My immediate surrounding
is important.

Hobbies:

dancing, cycling, reading book, gardening.
swiming, tennis, miniaturist

Looking for:

I'm looking for a feminine lady, intelligent, and honest. A lady who would be comprehensive, romantic...A woman ready to live a dream come true

popular gay hookup sites

53-66

« prev next »