Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Religion: Christian
Education: High school
Job: Retired Police Officer
offline 92 days
Fred Fraser

gay interracial dating app

However, if you want to meet people from outside your city or region, you can purchase Tinder Gold or Tinder Plus. Bothell gay lads - casual hook up site While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't trust anyone you meet online, catfishing is a real problem in this digital age. Another popular gay dating site is Plenty of Fish. Boness free dating service Using these apps will help you meet someone who shares the same values and interests as you.

About Fred:

I exercise regularly, I like to travel to different states and camping out. I like hockey, baseball, and college football. I am honest, trustworthy, and reliable. I am a one-woman man and know how to treat a lady. I have been retired since age 50.

Hobbies:

Movies, camping, watching some sports

Looking for:

I want an honest and faithful woman who would come and live with me in the US. I am NOT looking for a house keeper or a maid. I can get that in my country. I am looking for my soul mate, my wife, and for the last relationship that I will ever have. I have heard many nice things about Ukrainian women, and that they make very good wives.

online lesbian dating site

33-51

« prev next »