Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay men dating websites Kansas City Dennis 65 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Dennis
City: Kansas City, USA
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Languages: English (10)
Children: 2 children
Weight: 78 kg (171 lb)
Height: 140 cm (4 ft 7 ins)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Blond
Religion: Catholic
Education: College degree
Job: Sales/Manager
offline 50 days
Dennis Kansas City

free gay dating sites in america

This app has almost 5 million users and allows users to find and message other gay men in their area. Bo 64 Powell River: ID8433. Zoosk is another popular gay dating site that caters to single men from different backgrounds and sexual orientations. Simply upload a photo and fill out a short bio. Willowbrook internet dating site Signing up takes less than five minutes and you can begin chatting with a member of the community immediately! You can use the messaging and chat functions to communicate with potential partners.

About Dennis:

I am a very considerate, kind and hard working person. My family and friends are the most important. I like to have good times whether it be out for a movie, dancing, or working around the house. Have done some volunteer work at Irish Festivals and will continue to do so. I enjoy Irish music and like to dance to country.

Hobbies:

sports, movies, dancing, cooking, gardening, going to Festivals, now am presently pursuing an opportunity of going into business with my sister.

Looking for:

I am looking for a person who enjoys my company and I hers. Two hearts listening to each others and living a happy life together. Sharing times whether it be in good or bad, standing strong beside each other. One that enjoys family and friends, One that wouldn't mind a quiet evening together in front of a nice fire, possibly a life in a small town. A lady that is a good communicator and listener. I want a lady that I will make her heart sing and bring a smile to her face. There is no such thing as a perfect lady or man. What makes life work is the cooperation of both in a relationship. I believe that each person assists one another. Each day we learn new things if we take notice. I know it may be hard to ask a person to up and leave their family, friends and home. Remember each and everyday we live is a different adventure. I want to start my new adventure with a lady whose is adventurous as well. I want to be that couple that other couples are jealous of because our hearts are so engu

mature gay dating site

64-84

« prev next »