Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Fair
Religion: Not Religious
Education: Medical degree
Job: Radiology
offline 79 days
David Farragut

dating for gay men

Signing up to this dating site is a breeze, and the user-friendly design makes it easy to browse through and find the best man for you. Damanhoor gay men single - find a lesbian If you're looking for a partner who isn't as clingy or creepy as you are, you should try Lex. These websites target gay men with high education, and they prioritize an intelligent matchmaking process. Rupert 46 Norrtälje - pof gay dating For the first date, you might want to ask your partner out for coffee.

About David:

I am active and live in the mountains of Alaska. I have built my own house on 4 acres over looking a river and some awesome mountains. I work at the local hospital and enjoy the pristine lifestyle Alaska has to offer.

Hobbies:

hiking, camping, fishing, Mountain climbing, riding my motorcycle, bicycling, going out to dinner and a show or movie, concerts and traveling.

Looking for:

Someone not into games. I am serious and want someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for my other half. Someone to complete me. Someone to share my travels and everyday life with.

social network for dating

54-73

« prev next »