Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

best gay dating website Durban Peter 38 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Peter
City: Durban, South Africa
Marital status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Languages: English (1)
Children: No children
Body: Medium
Weight: 131 kg (288 lb)
Height: 172 cm (5 ft 7 ins)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Red
Religion: Christian
Education: High school
Job: Public Service
offline 1932 days
Peter Durban

gay teenage dating apps

If you are looking for someone to hook up with or just to hang out with, the web is a great place to start. Baldwin gaydar app android - free mobile gay chat You can even find a partner through Grindr, which offers thousands of gay singles for hookups and long-term relationships. There are many other online dating sites for the LGBT community. The best ways to meet gay singles in Perth You can also sort the users by mutual sympathy and choose based on these parameters.

About Peter:

I'm careing and got allot of love to share. I don't lie, only if its a must. I don't cheat. Don't do drugs also. I've got no criminal record. I like to cook also and love to clean and to be clean. I'm a top uncut and don't measure my body parts. Like to sleep naked also.

Hobbies:

Sing, Swim, club/pub, Tv, Internet, dance, cook, clean. I like to draw also and to go to church. I like to walk on the beach also. I like to do karaoke and to go to Restaurants. New things to learn and to do is also great.

Looking for:

Love and trust. I don't care about age and only white. I don't cheat and will like if my partner also don't cheat. My partner is no 1 in my life. He must be stable and must take me in with him because I can't. I will like him to have his own transport. He don't have to get rid of his friends but I must be able to trust him. I will like if my partner go with me to Karaoke's and do shopping

very gay dating

18-75

Partner children:

not important

« prev next »