Height: 183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Christian
Job: Investor
offline 174 days
Dane Bothell

gay cupid dating site

The site even has a "Cute or Not" game that makes searching easier. Darrell 32 North Aurora - i dated a gay man These are all common problems that can be avoided by ensuring that your date is a member of the same community as you. Grindr is the ultimate gay dating app. Rick 63 Los Angeles - gay date sex Since its launch in 1997, it's become a rage among the LGBTQ community.

About Dane:

I am a very steady and reliable person. Faithful, spiritual, creative, loyal, compassionate, understanding, helpful, outgoing and open to new friendships. I like to keep an open mind and enjoy talking about anything from politics and history to art and human nature.

Hobbies:

I am especially fond of travel and adventure. I also like reading, biking, sailing, snorkeling, fishing, camping, home improvements, gardening, movies, concerts and theatre.

Looking for:

I am looking for a woman who is faithful, kind, intelligent, sensitive and passionate. She must be devoted to her husband and children but also have interests outside the home such as career and friends. She should love and adore her husband as he loves and adores her with all his heart.

list of gay sites

37-58

« prev next »