Height: 180 cm (5 ft 10 ins)
Eye color: Hazel
Religion: Christian
Education: University (unfinished)
Job: Estate Sale Dealer
offline 128 days
Art Chelsea

gay dating near me

In addition, the pool of gay singles on online dating sites is huge, and if you're not careful, you'll end up at the bottom of the pool. Albania best gay dating - free gay chat in Albania The best way to find a gay date is to get online and find it! The gay dating app is perfect for anyone who wants to meet someone new and has the confidence to take it to the next level. Peter 65 Schiffdorf: ID8698. Using a site such as GayCupid is free, safe, and offers great customer support.

Hobbies:

Hunting, fishing, sports, water sports, motorcycles, antiques, horticulture, training retriever dogs, horses, making money

Looking for:

Looking for a natural, sensual woman, who is even tempered, self-confident but no conceit, honest, trustworthy. She is slender, who lives a healthy lifestyle and knows how to take care of herself and family. If she has occupation & is willing to work it would be fine. She may work with me in my business, no problem. No drugs, monogamy a must. The Beatle’s said it best, “I’ll give you everything I’ve got for a little peace of mind”. Isn't this what we all are looking for from this life’s struggle, our own peace & harmony in ourselves and our family’s lives.

meet a gay

57-70

« prev next »