Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

gay dating sydney Burnie-Somerset Andrew 55 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Andrew
City: Burnie-Somerset, Australia
Marital status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Languages: English (10), French (8)
Children: No Children
Weight: 80 kg (176 lb)
Height: 183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Not Religious
Education: College degree
Job: Diver, designer, building, res
offline 72 days
Andrew Burnie-Somerset

free gay dating

Hornet has diligent moderators to ensure friendly and respectful behavior. Arthur 43 Malmö - gay date free Another popular gay dating app is Grindr. The site has been designed to cater to gay users in different locations and sexual orientations. Asaawa 20 New York: ID9213. Gay Dating Made Easy

About Andrew:

You will not find a person like me anywhere in the world, I excel at everything that I do, and I do a great many things. I need to be out in nature, close to water, in an environment where I can utilize all of my skills, knowledge and abilities, all the time. Routine and cities are not for me. I would rather die trying to catch a deadly snake, than spend one more minute sitting in a bar surrounded by brain dead humans, talking about their monotonous materialistic, and minuscule lives. I love individuals, but can not stand the brain dead general populace. Which one are you?
At the moment I live and work on Banda Island in the middle of Lake Victoria, Uganda.
Nature is my haven, and wild life is my spirit, and I am searching for the other half of me, to complete my soul.
I am unable to upgrade on this site for a multitude of reasons, don't accept paypal, remoteness, blah blah blah. So I am not able to answer your letters. I am on g mail. tpatogether if you want to get to talk to me, o

Hobbies:

Creating a more environmentally friendly world. Diving, sports, nature, good music, and women that are as beautiful on the inside, as they are on the outside.

Looking for:

Honesty, integrity, self respect, confidence, loyalty, affectionate, considerate and loving are all things that I base my life around, and need to have in a partner.

meet transgender free

52-67

« prev next »