Continue

Don`t stay alone!
find your perfect match with us!
We have more than
10 000 members

Quick Search

christian gay dating California Matthew 40 y.o.

Personal details
Name: Matthew
City: California, USA
Marital status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Languages: English (1)
Children: No children
Body: Well Built
Weight: 87 kg (191 lb)
Height: 186 cm (6 ft 1 ins)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Religion: Christian
Education: University degree
Job: Military-United States Marine
offline 1478 days
Matthew California

gay interracial dating

The app is free to download and doesn't require any in-app purchases. Borgomanero gay man dating - cupid dating site sign in While online dating is safer than offline dating, you should be extra cautious if you're meeting a stranger on a dating app. Although users agree that Grindr is the perfect dating app for short term hookups, it's not ideal for long-term relationships. Uttoxeter online personals If you're looking for a partner online, you can use top-rated gay dating apps to find the right partner.

About Matthew:

I'm a very understanding and a well experienced man that knows how to treat his partner right as long as I meet the right one and true person that is appropriately willing to settle down and understand what a real relationship is all about and the value it add to life positively, I value life, and cherish loving and been loved. I am hardworking, fun-loving and romantic in my own way(though I will leave that to my partner to judge), I am well disciplined and interesting I love hanging out and meeting people, people that can have positive value to each other's life. I love taking a walk on the beach by admiring the nature of life a lot and that's one of the reason for my simple nature. I have a sensational heart and a great lover of slow music and I am really romantic and sensitive. I am understanding, trustworthy, interesting to be with and most of all, God-fearing and someone that knows what keeping a relationship is all about and understand the values of a great partner.

Hobbies:

Well I have several lots of hobbies, from the likes of hiking, swimming, painting, movies, cooking and lots more. I also love going for picnics, meeting people and I like to really talk of interesting things and learning about people and personalities. I'm really willing to settle down and have a serious relationship.
I'm simple , cool , down to earth and understanding guy wants to meet the right partner , I'm hardworking and I've been lonely for a while now and I'm tired of being lonely I want love and I believe I can get it from here if i meet the right partner..... I'm an easygoing fun loving man with a good sense of humor and love going out and making people happy in my own way, I want someone that will make me happy and that I will make happy too. My dislikes are i don't like dishonesty , I like to be truthful and serious with things that are required and things of life.

Looking for:

I am seeking for a partner that is ready to settle down , start a meaningful relationship and willing to give real heart to a man as long as the man loves real back in return, I am not here for games , I want to meet a partner that is simple, cool to be with, funny, easygoing, gentle and someone that knows what family values are and understand the true meaning of love and a real relationship and faithfulness is a real good start for a great relationship.

transgender nightclubs los angeles

29-75

Partner children:

not important

« prev next »